5 Reasons to Migrate Your On-Premises CRM to the Cloud
The cloud is an increasingly important aspect of business management solutions, and not without reason: a cloud-based customer relationship management solution such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement offers many benefits, with new functionalities released continuously and sometimes only available from the cloud. But what does migrating your CRM to the cloud mean for your organization? And are you there yet?
- First, migrating to the cloud means you no longer have to manage your infrastructure. Installations, updates and backups are now automatically done via the cloud. Moreover, as maintenance costs are included in your monthly fees, this means that you can benefit from predictable costs.
- Your solution is available at all times from anywhere as long as you have access to an Internet connection. Users can simply access the web portal and log in with their Microsoft ID without having to use a VPN, RDP or other remote connection method. From there they have access to all their usual tools and data.
- Dynamics 365 offers a seamless integration with Microsoft Office 365 tools, for example Excel Online, Outlook and SharePoint, offering more possibilities than the on-premises version. This also means you don’t have to install and maintain Office on individual workstations as users have access to the latest version of the applications directly from the cloud.
- Microsoft has made great strides in terms of data security to offer organizations a secure cloud-based platform from which they can carry out all their operations. Users and administrators do not have access to the databases where data is stored, greatly enhancing data security and integrity.
- Dynamics 365 offers great flexibility, allowing you to adapt the solution to your specific needs and realities and supporting your long-term business. You can add solutions and modules easily from the Microsoft AppStore and increase the data storage capacity without long delays or additional investments into your infrastructure.
Stay tuned for our next article to learn how to migrate your on-premises CRM solution to the cloud or contact us to plan your migration now. JOVACO is here to help organizations get started on the digital transformation of their business and benefit from cloud-based mobility and accessibility as well as to the numerous tools now at their disposal.