Director Sales & MarketingPermanent | Full-time | Immediate
A leader in the business applications space for nearly 40 years, JOVACO Solutions is now working on the next generation of our products for an international market. Come join a dynamic team committed to developing applications based on Microsoft technologies for services firms. You will benefit from the advantages of working for an established company while also enjoying a start-up atmosphere where all our employees share our values of authenticity, reliability, know-how, and humanism. Sounds like you? Let’s get to know each other!
About the role
Looking for a new challenge in 2022? Want to put your experience and creativity to good use in a key role within our organization? Want to participate to the marketing of a new product with international marketing potential? Looking for a new challenge within a management team who wants to take JOVACO to the next level?
JOVACO is currently looking for a director of sales & marketing to implement and execute the marketing strategy for our brand-new cloud product. On top of developing its vision and strategy as part of JOVACO’s management team, the successful candidate will be in charge of the product release in the Microsoft network, its publication in the Microsoft AppSource, and its marketing on a global scale. They will actively contribute to the definition and implementation of marketing and business strategies for this new product, and will also develop new markets and an international partner network. They will identify the objectives of these various strategies and analyze their success, while also be in charge of competitive intelligence in our sector and market.
This is the opportunity for you to play a key role in the next step of JOVACO’s evolution and take up stimulating challenges within a high-growth environment. We are looking for someone who is proactive, creative and who can make quick, effective decisions, and who also has excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English and French.
About the product and team
JOVACO is currently working on developing and marketing the evolution of our proven project management solution, JOVACO Project. This product offers a range of cloud-based modules and peripherical applications designed to meet the specific needs of project-based and professional services firms. This solution already has an enthusiastic user base in Quebec and North America, and we are looking forward to the next step in its evolution. We are looking for someone who will be passionate about this solution and determined to take it to the next level by contributing actively to its future and roadmap.
The sales & marketing director will act as liaison between the top management’s vision and our sales & marketing team, which is in charge of business development and JOVACO’s current client base, not to mention marketing, employer brand, social networks, content generation, and marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will lead this team made up of 5 resources with complementary skills and who already work in close collaboration to achieve our objectives
- Baccalaureate in commerce or marketing (or equivalent);
- At least 7 years of experience in marketing;
- Experience in the implementation of corporate strategies related to international commerce;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft ecosystem;
- Strong leadership and organizational skills;
- Creativity and open mind;
- Strong project management skills;
- Great adaptability;
- Experience demonstrating the candidate’s ability to manage, supervise, and motivate a work team;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in both English and French.
By working at JOVACO, you will enjoy:
- A stimulating and friendly work environment, where teamwork is at the heart of our day
- Motivating challenges that allow you to use your creativity and fulfill your ambitions
- The chance to work for a company certified by Flow that offers flexible schedules and work conditions
- The option to work from home, our office, or both!
- A lively social life thanks to our Social Club
- Group insurance available from your first day and a group RRSP with employer contribution
- Discounts available for physical activities and sports, and access to our Employee Assistance Program to support your physical and mental health
- Beautiful offices easily accessible by car and public transportation and located near stores and restaurants, with parking provided
- And more!
Interested? Apply now!