Microsoft Dynamics NAV ConsultantPermanent | Full-time | Immediate
JOVACO is a Quebec-based company that has been recognized as a leading specialist in the development of business management systems (ERP and CRM) for over thirty years. We are proud to say that we promote values such as advancement, integrity, innovation, quality and teamwork.
JOVACO Solutions is currently looking to develop a new expertise and offer its clients the Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution. We are seeking a Microsoft Dynamics NAV consultant to help us establish our new business strategy and oversee customer implement projects.
Under the oversight of the Director of Consulting Services, the Microsoft Dynamics NAV consultant will be called to use their expertise to ensure the implementation of industry best practices. They will be working in close collaboration with each member of the development and consulting teams. They will also be involved in various phases of the sales cycle, the analysis of client needs, the customization and configuration of solutions as well as user training. Moreover, they will be using their skills as an analyst and their consulting expertise by being involved directly in large-scale projects and client support.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Participe to the development of JOVACO’s new Microsoft Dynamics NAV offer and expertise
- Identify client needs in collaboration with the sales team to develop personalized solutions and generate business opportunities
- Analyze business processes to identify the improvements that can be made in the context of a specific client
- Manage projects and coordinate the various phases of the implementation
- Design, integrate, configure and customize IT solutions that meet the client’s specific needs
- Support clients throughout the deployment of their Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution
- Participate to integrated tests before the implementation in the client’s environment
- Document the work that has been carried out as part of the project
- Participate to project meetings
- Carry out other related tasks to share responsibilities among team members
Professional experience and qualifications
- Baccalaureate or college diploma in Information Technology with 2-5 years of experience
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a functional analyst for an ERP system
- At least 3-5 years of experience with the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Knowledge of Sure Step implementation methodology (asset)
- Recent Microsoft certifications (asset)
- Knowledge of Windows Server, SQL (asset)
- Motivation to obtain new Microsoft certifications
- Excellent written and spoken French and English skills
- Team player
- Creativity and resourcefulness
- Capability for self-study and improving your skills and knowledge
- Interest in new technologies
- Dynamism and curiosity
- Analytical mind
- Autonomous, thorough, sociable and high professional ethical standards
JOVACO is a Quebec-based company that has been recognized as a specialist in the development of ERP and CRM business management systems for over thirty years. As an employer, we are proud to promote values such as advancement, integrity, innovation, quality and teamwork.
Opportunity for personal and professional growth
Diverse and challenging projects
Access to training resources
Opportunity to bring technical solutions
Group insurance and RRSP contributions
Company located in Anjou, near major highways and close to shops and restaurants
If you are a team player looking for challenges and looking to work in a dynamic and creative environment, join us at JOVACO!