.NET/CRM DeveloperPermanent | Full-time | Immediate
For over 35 years, JOVACO Solutions, a Quebec-based company, has been recognized as a leading specialist in the development, implementation and deployment of business management systems (ERP and CRM). Authenticity, humanism, reliability and curiosity at the heart of the values shared by JOVACO and our employees.
As part of the development team, the .NET/CRM Developer is responsible for analyzing and programming management applications on the Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM platform. The high quality of their work allows them to meet the needs of our customers and contribute to the success of our organization by building successful applications.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with architects and analysts to ensure cohesion between the proposed solutions and technical requirements;
- Participate actively to the analysis and design of new functionalities and components according to development specifications;
- Build modules and interfaces for various applications using Web technologies;
- Participate to development meetings and share information to help with project progress;
- Design and carry out verification tests to ensure the quality of the applications that have been developed;
- Document the work completed as part of the project;
- Diagnose anomalies in the applications and correct data;
- Carry out other related tasks to share responsibilities among team members.
Professional Experience and Qualifications
- College or university diploma in computer science and at least 5 years of experience, including 3 as a Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM developer;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM;
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft .NET development environment and C# language;
- Knowledge of SQL Server;
- Knowledge of ASP.NET (asset);
- Knowledge of Telerik Kendo UI (asset);
- Knowledge of Entity Framework (asset);
- Experience with a Web framework such as Knockout or Angular (asset);
- Knowledge of SSIS (asset);
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology (asset);
- Recent Microsoft certifications (asset);
- Fluency in French and English;
- Ability to communicate well in written and spoken English.
- Team player;
- Creative and resourceful;
- Interest in self-learning and improving your skills and knowledge;
- Interest in new technologies;
- Motivated to obtain Microsoft certifications;
- Dynamic and curious;
- Interest in analysis and analytical capabilities;
- Autonomous, thorough, sociable and high professional ethical standards.
- Friendly and stimulating work environment
- Opportunity to work on various large-scale projects in multiple industries
- Professional development to achieve experience and certifications for Microsoft applications
- Group insurance plan applicable from the first day of employment
- Group RRSP with employer contribution available after 6 months
- Company located in Anjou, near major highways and close to shops and restaurants
If you are a team player looking for challenges and looking to work in a dynamic and creative environment, join us at JOVACO!