.NET/CRM DeveloperPermanent | Full-time | Immediate
As part of the development team, the .NET/CRM developer carries out the analysis and programming of management applications on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform. Their high quality work allows them to successfully build applications that meet the needs of our customers and contribute to the success of our organization.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work alongside architects and analysts to ensure cohesion between the proposed solutions and technical requirements;
- Actively participate to the analysis and design of new functionalities and components according to the development specifications;
- Build modules and interfaces for various applications using Web and mobile technologies;
- Participate to development meetings and share information to help projects progress;
- Design and carry out verification tests to ensure the quality of the applications that were developed;
- Document the work that has been carried out as part of the project;
- Carry out other related tasks to share responsibilities among team members.
Professional Experience and Qualifications
- Baccalaureate or college diploma in Information Technology and at least 5 years of experience, including 3 years of experience with the development of Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft .NET development environment and C# language;
- Knowledge of SQL Server;
- Knowledge of ASP.NET (asset);
- Knowledge of Kendo (asset);
- Knowledge of Entity Framework (asset);
- Experience with a Knockout- or AngularJS-type Web Framework (asset);
- Knoweldge of SSIS (asset);
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology (asset);
- Recent Microsoft certifications (asset);
- Excellent written and spoken French skills;
- Ability to communicate well in written and spoken English.
- Be a team player;
- Be creative and resourceful;
- Be geared towards self-study and the improvement of your skills and knowledge;
- Have an interest in new technologies;
- Be motivated to obtain Microsoft certifications;
- Be dynamic and curious;
- Have an interest in and capabilities for analysis;
- Be autonomous, thorough, sociable and have high professional ethical standards.
JOVACO is a Quebec-based company that has been recognized as a specialist in the development of ERP and CRM business management systems for over thirty years. As an employer, we are proud to promote values such as advancement, integrity, innovation, quality and teamwork.
Opportunity for personal and professional growth
Diverse and challenging projects
Access to training resources
Opportunity to bring technical solutions
Group insurance and RRSP contributions
Company located in Anjou, near major highways and close to shops and restaurants
If you are a team player looking for challenges and looking to work in a dynamic and creative environment, join us at JOVACO!