Programmer Analyst (SSRS)Permanent | Full-time | Immediate
For more than 35 years, JOVACO Solutions, a Quebec-based company, has been recognized as a leading specialist in the development, implementation and deployment of business management systems (ERP and CRM). JOVACO’s value is to keep humanism, innovation and teamwork at the heart of the company and employee values.
As part of our multidisciplinary team, the programmer analyst will be responsible for the analysis, design and development of management information systems and reports based on Microsoft platforms. Their high-quality work will allow them to create applications that will meet the needs of our clients and contribute to the success of our organization.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain and evolve the development infrastructure for our management information systems and integration solutions;
- Work on the continuous improvement of our management information systems by staying on top of technological developments and trends regarding visualization (reporting) tools for decision making;
- Participate to the analysis and development of our management information systems.
- Relevant training in IT or related field, along with three years of experience in the development of management information systems and visualization tools;
- Experience in the development of SSRS reports;
- Proficiency with Microsoft’s BI platform (Report Builder, Power BI, SSIS) (asset);
- Excellent knowledge of Transact-SQL language;
- Expertise with visualization tools;
- Excellent knowledge of information analysis methods, tools, software and techniques;
- Good understanding of the interaction between Excel and Microsoft SQL (asset);
- Knowledge of Dynamics GP, Dynamics 365/CRM and FetchXML (asset);
- Experience with the development of integration solutions with SSIS (asset);
- Microsoft certifications such as Business Intelligence Developer on SQL Server or related to business intelligence (asset);
- Very good spoken and written French;
- Good spoken and written English.
- Ability to resolve performance optimization issues;
- Be on top of new technological developments;
- Strong analysis skills;
- Good writing skills and ability to transmit information;
- Strong communication skills in order to demonstrate tools and train final users.
JOVACO is a Quebec-based company that has been recognized as a specialist in the development of ERP and CRM business management systems for over thirty years. As an employer, we are proud to promote values such as advancement, integrity, innovation, quality and teamwork.
Friendly and stimulating
Opportunity to work on various large-scale projects in multiple industries
Professional development to achieve experience and certifications for Microsoft applications
Group insurance plan applicable from the first day of employment
Group RRSP with employer contribution
available after 6 months
Company located in Anjou, near major highways and close to shops and restaurants
If you are a team player looking for challenges and looking to work in a dynamic and creative environment, join us at JOVACO!