WEB/.NET Application DeveloperPermanent | Full-time | Immediate
As part of a project team, the WEB/.NET application developer carries out the analysis, development and programming of management applications. Their high quality work allows them to successfully build applications that meet the needs of our customers and contribute to the success of our organization.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work alongside architects and analysts to ensure cohesion between the proposed solutions and technical requirements;
- Participate to the analysis and design of new functionalities and components according to development specifications;
- Build modules and interfaces for various applications using Web technologies;
- Participate to development meetings and share information to help with project progress;
- Design and carry out verification tests to ensure the quality of the applications that were developed;
- Document work completed as part of the project;
- Carry out other related tasks to share responsibilities among team members.
Professional Experience and Qualifications
- Baccalaureate or college diploma in Information Technology and 2-5 years of experience;
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft .NET development environment and C# language;
- Knowledge of SQL Server;
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET WebApi;
- Knowledge of the SDK for Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 (asset);
- Knowledge of Entity Framework 6 (asset);
- Experience with Knockout, AngularJS or Telerik Kendo Web Framework (asset);
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology (asset);
- Recent Microsoft certifications (asset);
- Motivation to pusue Microsoft certifications;
- Excellent written and spoken French skills;
- Ability to communicate well in written and spoken English (asset).
- Be a team player;
- Be creative and resourceful;
- Be geared towards self-study and the improvement of your skills and knowledge;
- Have an interest in new technologies;
- Be dynamic and curious;
- Have an interest in and capabilities for analysis;
- Be autonomous, thorough, sociable and have high professional ethical standards.
JOVACO is a Quebec-based company that has been recognized as a specialist in the development of ERP and CRM business management systems for over thirty years. As an employer, we are proud to promote values such as advancement, integrity, innovation, quality and teamwork.
Opportunity for personal and professional growth
Diverse and challenging projects
Access to training resources
Opportunity to bring technical solutions
Group insurance and RRSP contributions
Company located in Anjou, near major highways and close to shops and restaurants
If you are a team player looking for challenges and looking to work in a dynamic and creative environment, join us at JOVACO!