Data Mining with Excel
June 16th 2020, 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM EST
This training allows Microsoft Dynamics GP and JOVACO Project (Project Suite) to learn more about data mining and exploitation using Microsoft Excel.
Are you using an advanced management solution and want to exploit the wealth of information about your daily operations? Learn how to use the tools available to you to build lists, pivot tables, graphs and charts from the data in your management solution. You will also see how to create your own dashboards.
- Learn the basics of sourcing your information from SQL tables
- Create data links directly in Excel
– Develop data security allowing users to update information whenever they want
– Use SQL views to process information
- Use Excel to build management reports and dynamic dashboards
– Learn tips and tricks to produce executive reports
For: Dynamics GP and JOVACO Project (Project Suite) users
Length: 2 hours
Cost: CA $ 200 (plus tax) per attendee
Did you know? JOVACO is a certified trainer with Emploi-Québec: you may be elligible for a tax credit to cover the registration fees, wages and travel expenses of your employees, thereby reducing your training costs.
Questions? Contact Marlyne McCormick at 514-323-3535 ext. 131 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.