Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 now releasedDecember 6, 2017
As announced during GPUG Summit, which took place October 10-13 in Nashville, Tennessee, the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics GP was launched earlier this month. As such, Microsoft Dynamics 2018 now offers several functionalities that have been requested by GP users and partners, while also improving upon the existing features of the solution.
The main features and improvements offered with this new release are:
- Improved user experience: Various improvements allow users to find the data that they need more efficiently in order to make quick, informed business decisions.
- Optimization of Finances, Human Resources, and Payroll: In answer to user feedback, Dynamics GP 2018 provides an improved experience for the use of these modules.
- Comprehensive Doc Attach: Documents and files can now be attached from multiple forms and windows for an easier and more intuitive experience.
- Expansion of the workflow functionality: New workflows are now available, such as GL Account and Purchase Invoice, and new capabilities have also been added.
- Evolution of “Power” products: A Power BI content pack is now available along with new OData features.
As such, Microsoft show that they are listening to the needs and feedback of the GP user and partner community. Other updates are coming up, which will offer additional functionalities and improvements based on the comments that have been gathered by Microsoft. A blog series showcasing the new Dynamics GP 2018 features as well as more information about the new version are available.
Please note that the French version will become available at a later date. On-premise clients who wish to schedule a migration to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 should contact Diane Coutu for more information.