Another Successful Year for JOVACO!
The past year has been quite eventful for JOVACO! Indeed, several changes and challenges awaited us in 2018, and we have also passed some important milestones in the evolution of our organization. As such, we are starting 2019 on the right foot, emboldened by these latest successes and developments.
- JOVACO not only celebrated its 35th anniversary this past October, we did so by remaining up to date on the latest technologies, ensuring that our clients benefit from the best solutions and products available on the market. We owe our longevity to our flexibility and ability to continuously evolve, not to mention to the numerous talents and efforts of our team.
- Following the reorganization of Microsoft’s products, JOVACO has increased and diversified its offer to include new products, such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, the cloud-based evolution of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. New experts have joined our team so that our clients can leverage the benefits and features of these new solutions as well as the business intelligence and cloud tools that are now available.
- JOVACO keeps expanding, with several new contracts signed with engineering and architecture firms, as well as NPOs. Renowned organizations such as Lemay, the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, Solmatech and SIMCO will soon benefit from powerful business management solutions to help them meet their goals and push their business to the next level.
- A new version of our management solution specifically designed for accounting and legal firms was also launched last year. Now available for Microsoft Dynamics 365, it provides users with new, user-friendly functionalities that offer more flexibility and control with streamlined process, an increase of performance and a facilitated end-of-year procedure.
- Our user groups also have a new formula as of 2018. Instead of a full day of presentations and information sessions about our various products, we have opted for several half-day sessions throughout the year, each dedicated to a specific product. Our Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM user groups took place in October and December respectively and were well received by our clients.
With all these experiences and milestones under our belt, 2019 is off to a great start. This year, we plan on further developing our cloud, NAV and Business Central expertise to ensure that we stay on top of new technologies.