Our statement concerning COVID-19
Following the measures taken by the provincial and federal authorities in response to COVID-19, and to protect the health of our employees, clients, and the community at large, JOVACO Solutions has put in place measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus while ensuring the continuity of our activities and services and minimizing the impact on our clients.
As such, our office will remain open, and we will continue to track the situation closely. The following measures are now effective immediately to promote health and security in our work environment:
- Our employees are now working from home when possible, but will remain available by phone and by email. We have also reminded them to adopt the individual measures that have been communicated by the government.
- Our support team remains available as usual and can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 514 323-3535 ext. 195.
- Our training activities will be available on line. For those who are currently registered for upcoming sessions, we will contact you shortly to discuss available options.
- Our internal activities, as well as our participation to various professional events, have been cancelled or postponed.
- Meetings will now take place remotely, either by phone or conference call. Clients with scheduled meetings are invited to consider these methods and will be contacted to determine which would be most appropriate.
Our employees have been reminded to adopt the following preventive hygiene measures:
- Wash hands often with warm running water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based sanitizer when you do not have access to soap and water.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your arm when coughing. When using tissues, discard them as soon as possible and wash hands afterwards.
- Self-isolate for a period of 14 days after any trip abroad or if experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- Avoid direct contact for greetings such as handshakes, and opt for alternative practices instead.
More communications to follow
As the situation is developing quickly, rest assured that we will be in touch with you to communicate any changes or new measures. JOVACO’s priority is the health of our employees and clients. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your understanding.
The JOVACO Team